AS 2001 ALLPRO Long
The AS 2001 ALLPRO Long is the extended model of the original AS 2001 ALLPRO. Allows you to profile and sharpen longer blades like speed- and touring skates.Read more
- Our most technologically advanced sharpening machine.
- Sharpens speed-, touring-, hockey- and figure skates.
- Ability to do Prosharp Profiling®.
- Keeps your Prosharp Profile®.
- Channel-Z to increase glide and 2x the grip.
- Easy to change from sharpening to profiling (5 sec).
- Reduce labor costs.
- Port for vacuum cleaner.
- Over 50 profiling templates to choose from.
- Maintains desired wheel pressure and speed from heel to toe.
- Hand-built construction for precision, quality and durability.
- Hand-built in Sweden.
- Knowledgeable and experienced service department.
- More than 35 years of expertise.
- Third party certified machine by Intertek.
- 3 years limited warranty or <30,000 cycles.
Includes: 18 Popular Templates*, Synthetic Diamond Dresser, M-70 Grinding Wheel and one diamond hone.
YouTube Videos From Prosharp®:
Power: 1 phase 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz, 300 Watt
Dimensions: 50 x 14 x 12 inches (L/W/H)
Weight: 119 lbs
*Template Set: 12, 13, 14, 17, Quad 1, Quad 2, Detroit 1, Zuperior S, Zuperior M, and Goalie Sam + Extra for speed skates 19ft, 20ft, 21ft, 22ft, 23ft, 24ft, 25ft and 27ft